Season 2016-2017 is underway!! The season will kicked off with the ALL the junior sections on Sunday 14th August at 12 noon. We will then continue to meet for 1 hour sessions every Sunday at 12:00pm during term-time with additional training Tuesday nights from 6pm.
Everyone is welcome, no experience is necessary, the more the merrier.
If you have any questions then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to Play
- Old clothes you don’t mind getting dirty / muddy
- Waterproofs / Tracksuit if cold or wet (and a towel for the car seat)
- T-Shirt or base layer if cold and outdoors
- Sports Mouth Guard (about £2.50 available from most supermarkets and sport shops)
- Football or Rugby boots (trainers for indoors) we operate a “boot bin”
- Rugby shorts – we have socks and other kit available for sale
- We subsidise training tops if you wish to buy for £30
- We also can supply junior rugby shorts £20 and socks £10
- Team strips (top) when playing games are provided
- Water bottle (please avoid high energy drinks)
- A willingness to challenge yourself, to be the best you can be
“if you think you can, you will find a way, if you think you can’t, you will find an excuse”
When your child gets too big for their boots, we have a “boot bin” so the boots can get passed on. Any boots, in reasonable condition, can be donated to the club and used by a new set of feet. With little feet growing fast, it can be costly to keep their boots fitting correctly. We hope this helps and by giving a little donation to the club for each pair taken, means we can pay for new equipment, indoor winter training and subsidise playing tops.
Keen to Help
Interested in helping? We are always looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help out with the coaching, both on a weekly or just an occasional basis when time allows. If you feel you would like to join us in this very rewarding venture then please let us know and we will arrange the coaching courses! email@example.com
For all child protection queries please contact our child protection officer at CPO@BishoptonRugby.com