Bishopton are looking for a Coach to lead our growing Ladies section.
Bishopton Ladies is a new Section – started in February 2018, the squad are made up of mostly of inexperienced players, who are still learning the game however there are unquestionably talented players in this group and we are looking for someone to maximise all of the player’s potential, in a positive environment.
We have a strong community club ethos, with a thriving and constantly expanding junior Section. We are also supporting our local High School, to become a School of Rugby for both Girls and Boys. With the housing development of a further 4,080 homes being built in the village over the coming years, we are working within the community to ensure a new 21st century Sports and leisure facility is built, with a 3G World Rugby pitch at its heart. There clearly is a lot of potential in Bishopton and we are looking for someone to help maximise this and enable our goal of Rugby for all.
- Applicants should hold IRB Rugby Right plus UKCC Level 2 Qualification. Candidates, currently working towards Level 2 will be considered.
- Preferable to have experience in woman’s rugby.
- Show commitment, drive and ambition which will command respect within the club.
- We will consider both experienced coaches and players looking to move into a Player/Coaching role with a proven playing track record.
- Delivery of training sessions (Monday 8pm @ Renfrew Sports Centre on 3G pitch)
- Match Day Delivery with tactics and selection.
- Support and enable the growth of Bishopton Ladies into SRU league, structure for Season 2019-18
- Support School of Rugby development, with focus on enabling Girls teams
- The position is a voluntary role, however reasonable expenses will be considered by the Management committee.
If you are interested in this role call Andy Jackson for a preliminary discussion
on 07894906967 or email your rugby CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Friday 17th August 2018.