Bishopton Rugby club was formed in 1994 and is based in the centre of the village of Bishopton in Renfrewshire, Scotland. Although we are still just a small club we pride ourselves on our community spirit and we work hard to accommodate rugby for all ages, with micro, mini, midi and senior sections providing a playing pathway from 3 yrs to 63 yrs (and higher if you want to test us!). We train and play our home games on the former ROF fields and use the adjacent Bishopton Sports and Social club as our clubhouse.
If you want to give us a try you will be made made to feel very welcome, regardless of your experience or ability. Our junior sections play and train on Sundays, and Tuesday for P4 and over, get in touch via the Contact Us button. To join in with our senior section simply come along to training, Tuesday and Thursday nights at 7:00pm at the rugby club.
What’s Happening this Week
- 29/10/2016 3:00 pm1st XV v Strathendrick (away)
- 30/10/2016 1:00 pmU16 v Kilmarnock (away)
- 30/10/2016 1:00 pmU15 v Garnock (away)
- 30/10/2016 1:00 pmU14 v Adrossan (home)
- 30/10/2016 1:00 pmAdrossan (away)
- 25/10/2016 7:00 pmSenior Training
- 27/10/2016 7:00 pmSenior Training
- 24/10/2016 6:30 pmU16 Training
- 27/10/2016 6:30 pmU16 Training
- 30/10/2016 10:00 amMidi Training
- 30/10/2016 11:00 amMicro Training
- 30/10/2016 12:00 pmMini Training
- 18/06/2017 12:00 pmJunior Season Finish
- 12/11/2016 2:30 pmScotland v Australia - Edinburgh
- 19/11/2016 5:00 pmScotland v Argentina - Edinburgh
- 26/11/2016 2:30 pmScotland v Georga - Kilmarnock
Keep Moving Forward
We are a proud club and have great ambitions and aspirations. In season 2009/10 we successfully launched new mini and midi rugby sections and in 2010/11 we introduced our club micro-rugby section for ages 3-7 years. We have an ongoing major pitch refurbishment programme and we are working towards a new accommodation development in 2017/18 as part of our facilities upgrade programme. This is an exciting time for Bishopton Rugby and we would love you to be a part of it, either as a player or supporter.